Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Riding in the car

We zipped down to Tacoma today, picking up a remote training collar. Craigslist has become my main supplier, and we have "stuff" in a box in the entry closet. It's nice to pull out this and that, not to have to rush to the grocer or the pet store. Anyhow, we took the dogs along. They were good, and they were cute.

I'll post Spike photos next time. They both got a wash and face shave yesterday. Smellin' good.


Bella's hair is getting long, but it keeps her warm. I'm not quite ready to put her back in a puppy clip. W took her for a walk in the parking lot after I let Spike out and back in. There they are, walking away: she bounced back so fast I couldn't snap a shot of her coming toward the car.

1 comment:

  1. We love to ride in the car...any time, any where!! M.O.M. had to buy me a training collar too, when I was a little girl. I learned my training real well....and I still do!
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya and Maggie

    ReplyDelete